Hydrotherapy also known as Aquatic Physiotherapy is a gentle medium ideal for restoring mobility and function. The water provides buoyancy, warmth, and compressive force that can relieve pain, reduce swelling, and improve movement. Hydrotherapy can be a stepping stone on your recovery path, or a long term management solution for chronic joint problems such as arthritis. An ability to swim is not required as our physiotherapist will be with you in the water assisting you though your exercise program, and most exercises are done in standing.
Latest News Blog
- World Continence Week – June 19-25 June 20, 2018
- Work Safety is primary to the welfare of all employees May 2, 2018
- March 2018 is Lymphoedema Awareness month in Australia February 23, 2018
- Knees for Mobility include Balance and Strength Exercises . February 6, 2018
- Having a break away from the Office, Happy New Year! Time to have for yourself and Family. January 3, 2018